RE: [epub] Internet statistic: Man and the Internet
  • To: <epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [epub] Internet statistic: Man and the Internet
  • From: "Joanna Lowenstein" <joanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:40:46 -0700

http://webreference.com/internet/statistics.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Dejan Bizinger [mailto:bizi@brokerpal.com]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 2:44 AM
To: epub@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [epub] Internet statistic: Man and the Internet

I'm doing some work for the university and the title is Man and
the Internet. Therefore, I would like to find some resources
where I can find how many people are connected on the Internet
in different world's regions, why do people usually connect on the
Internet, is there more men or women, which services do they use
mostly, who are better shoppers men or women...
Also, it is interesting why people decide to join in
e-communities. What kind of people are most likely to take part in
discussion lists, chats... If you have your own opinion about
those questions, you can send it on the list. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
        Dejan
        Editor of e-newsletter Bizi
        Texts and links about design, marketing and programming
        Subscribe: mailto:bizi-subscribe@topica.com

--------------->  Attention EPUB Members!  <---------------

   Please take a minute to fill out our reader survey. We'd
like to know what your needs are so we can continue to provide
     you with the best possible content and convince our
      advertisers that yes, you do exist :-) Thank you!

----------> http://List-Universe.com/survey.php <----------