[epub] Question about confirmations
I just started confirming subscribers last week and noticed that
about a dozen have not replied to the confirmation message. I'm
concerned that the confirmation message, generated from a paid mail-
list company, looks too much like spam and they just delete it. Or
perhaps it's typical that a certain number of people don't confirm.

What should I do? How necessary are confirmations? Have any of you
had trouble with them?

Thanks!

Melvin Durai
Writer/Humorist
Need a good LAUGH? Subscribe to my FREE weekly humor column by
sending a blank
message to durai-humor-on@mail-list.com or go to my humor site:
http://melvindurai.com

--------------->  Attention EPUB Members!  <---------------

   Please take a minute to fill out our reader survey. We'd
like to know what your needs are so we can continue to provide
     you with the best possible content and convince our
      advertisers that yes, you do exist :-) Thank you!

----------> http://List-Universe.com/survey.php <----------