Re: [epub] Question about confirmations
Hi Melvin,

> Or perhaps it's typical that a certain number of people don't confirm.
>
> What should I do? How necessary are confirmations? Have any of you
> had trouble with them?

I was grappling with the same question recently and decided not to do
confirmations after a short period with the same problems as you describe
-- especially from my own Web site and especially while in the early
stages trying to build a subscriber base.  Certainly, there will always
be a certain % of people who won't confirm, which means you lose
subscribers.

Early indications for me is that not confirming subscribers causes no
real disadvantages.  I was never convinced, nor even completely clear, of
the problems a confirmation is meant to avoid anyway.

Just my 2 cents.

Perry Goldschein, Esq. -  Publisher & Editor
ConsciousPla.net Review
"Your Guide to Life-Enhancing Media"
http://ConsciousPla.net

--------------->  Attention EPUB Members!  <---------------

   Please take a minute to fill out our reader survey. We'd
like to know what your needs are so we can continue to provide
     you with the best possible content and convince our
      advertisers that yes, you do exist :-) Thank you!

----------> http://List-Universe.com/survey.php <----------