Re: [epub] Question about confirmations
From the Desk of Sharon Bray-McPherson
B.Mac's Marketing Enterprises
Your One-Stop Marketing, Work-at-Home
and Financial Service Provider
http://www.bmacs.net

Hello Melvin,

I will usually give the person 2 or 3 days to respond to the
confirmation.  If they do not confirm within that period of
time I send them a short reminder that their confirmation
must be in my database before they will receive the
newsletter.

In some cases it's just a matter of giving them that little
reminder.  Those who still don't confirm most likely are
those who subscribed just to get the free gifts that I
offer.  What they don't realize is that they don't gain
access to the free gifts until after their subscription has
been confirmed.

Sincerely,
Sharon Bray-McPherson

--------------->  Attention EPUB Members!  <---------------

   Please take a minute to fill out our reader survey. We'd
like to know what your needs are so we can continue to provide
     you with the best possible content and convince our
      advertisers that yes, you do exist :-) Thank you!

----------> http://List-Universe.com/survey.php <----------