Re: [epub] Question about confirmations
Mr. Durai...I confirm --either by link line or REPLY--Reply is really
easier--sometimes link lines don't work--am looking forward to your humor
column--I've got a few gems about coming from a baby-boomer generation
perspective into the Internet Explosion technology--and automation--you know
it's been a very long day at work on the internet--when you answer an
email---and it happens to be an AUTORESPONDER MESSAGE from yourself on a
marketing site you just signed up for! :))

Case sensitive URL addresses are another annoying challenge--especially for
those of us who are left-brained oriented!  DAMAEON be damned--he catches
every email "booboo"--and sends it right back for correction!  :))
pdickas@ellijay.com

--------------->  Attention EPUB Members!  <---------------

   Please take a minute to fill out our reader survey. We'd
like to know what your needs are so we can continue to provide
     you with the best possible content and convince our
      advertisers that yes, you do exist :-) Thank you!

----------> http://List-Universe.com/survey.php <----------