Re: [epub] Question about confirmations
Perry,

Take it from me, you ALWAYS want to have a subscription
confirmation.  Some will still swear that they didn't
subscribe even when you show them the subscription request
AND confirmation sent from their email address.

For your own safety and to protect people from someone
falsely using their email address to subscribe to an ezine
for the free ads or gifts I suggest that you confirm every
subscription.

Sharon Bray-McPherson

B.Mac's Marketing Enterprises
Your One-Stop Marketing, Work-at-Home
and Financial Service Provider
http://www.bmacs.net

--------------->  Attention EPUB Members!  <---------------

   Please take a minute to fill out our reader survey. We'd
like to know what your needs are so we can continue to provide
     you with the best possible content and convince our
      advertisers that yes, you do exist :-) Thank you!

----------> http://List-Universe.com/survey.php <----------