[epub] AOL cuts off some of my recipients
AOL does has its own special rules about sending mass mail.
Call them and explain. If you have subscribers and allow unsubscribing, AOL
will list you as being allowed to mass-mail. Otherwise, problems.

--------------->  Attention EPUB Members!  <---------------

   Please take a minute to fill out our reader survey. We'd
like to know what your needs are so we can continue to provide
     you with the best possible content and convince our
      advertisers that yes, you do exist :-) Thank you!

----------> http://List-Universe.com/survey.php <----------