re: [epub] AOL cuts off some of my recipients
It's not anti-spam. I have the same problem with my list at topica or any other server that I have used. It's partly the volume of traffic these services handle. They really are not equipped to handle the traffic they do get, so that will cause a backlog. Also, if you are sending your newsletter BCC, AOL will, as far as I've been told, only accept so many BCCs at one time.

AOL, of course, comes up with some altruistic BS about protecting their subscribers, but it really comes down to corporate greed. They want as much money from the public without spending any more than necessary. I bet that if you opened an AOL account and sent your newsletter to your AOL subscribers from your AOL account, you would have no problems.

--------------->  Attention EPUB Members!  <---------------

   Please take a minute to fill out our reader survey. We'd
like to know what your needs are so we can continue to provide
     you with the best possible content and convince our
      advertisers that yes, you do exist :-) Thank you!

----------> http://List-Universe.com/survey.php <----------