Re: [epub] Caution To All Ezine Publishers/Writer!
Hello Marie,

We have recently been having a discussion about SpamCop in
another publisher's forum I belong to. Several innocent
publishers and others have been a victim of them. My very
good friend and one of the most vocal voices I know about
practicing professionalism and etiquette on the internet got
a little welcome message from SpamCop last evening. That's
hitting a little too close to home for me.

I've decided that starting in the next issue of "Calling All
Christians" Marketing News and every issue thereafter I will
include SpamCop's website and email address. I'd like to
see how they would handle it if a disgruntled subscriber
accused my newsletter of spam. They are so eager to
pronounce EVERYONE who's link or email address is included
in the body of a message guilty as charged but I bet they'd
sing a different tune if their link or email is included
also.

I will also ask all of my readers to inform their individual
ISP's about the "guilty and unable to prove yourself
innocent" stance that SpamCop takes.

Maybe if more service providers realize that not only do
they risk losing valuable customers but also risk subjecting
themsleves to a lawsuit by buckling to the Spam Cop tyrants
they would be more apt to listen to the one being accused
before shutting them down.

Sharon Bray-McPherson

"Calling All Christians" Marketing News
A different approach to marketing
Free Gifts, Free Members Center
Get your no-cost subscription Now!
http://www.bmacs.fr.st/

--------------->  Attention EPUB Members!  <---------------

   Please take a minute to fill out our reader survey. We'd
like to know what your needs are so we can continue to provide
     you with the best possible content and convince our
      advertisers that yes, you do exist :-) Thank you!

----------> http://List-Universe.com/survey.php <----------