Re: [epub] AOL cuts off some of my recipients
> I bet that if you opened an AOL account and sent your newsletter to your AOL
> subscribers from your AOL account, you would have no problems.

Even for AOL members, there is a limit on how many recipients you can have to
one email. To send to additional recipients, copy/paste the text into
another email.

Susan Murphy
850 22nd St. Northeast
Naples, FL 34120-3629
Phone: (941) 455-6128
http://www.how-to-increase-traffic-to-your-website.com

--------------->  Attention EPUB Members!  <---------------

   Please take a minute to fill out our reader survey. We'd
like to know what your needs are so we can continue to provide
     you with the best possible content and convince our
      advertisers that yes, you do exist :-) Thank you!

----------> http://List-Universe.com/survey.php <----------