Re: [epub] Caution To All Ezine Publishers/Writer!
After a *very quick* peruse of its site, I don't know *exactly* what
SpamCop does with accusations it receives, but it appears that it may be
recklessly passing on such accusations to network administrators and
others in a way that makes the accusations "public" and that causes harm
to innocent e-mail publishers.

Libel and slander laws still apply in the online world and I can't help
but wonder whether SpamCop has faced suit from any wrongfully-accussed
e-mail or other publishers to date.  If not, perhaps they should be
reminded they remain subject to these laws and are perhaps "toeing the
line," as well as building a bad rap in forums such as this one.

Any thoughts?  Any Internet/libel lawyers out there?

Perry Goldschein, Esq. -  Publisher & Editor
ConsciousPla.net Review
"Your Guide to Life-Enhancing Media"
http://ConsciousPla.net

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com