Re: [epub] Caution To All Ezine Publishers/Writer!
Hi Marie,

Well first of all I'm sorry you had to go through this, and I have one
suggestion for you. As harsh and as stupid as it may sound, "Get used to it."
Period. You are doing business online and the net is a weird world with
weird people who'll try to do this to you. You have to accept it and there
is basically nothing I can do. I had some people report me once to those
because of ads I ran in 100% double opt-in ezines of hundreds of 1000's in
size. There is simply no way to show them that you are right since they don't
want to see you right. I actually fought them once and proved that I was right
when someone who subscribed to ezines on my Web site claimed that it was spam.

Actually this was kind of stupid, since I offered to give them an electronic
signature which is put there by my server. When they heard that I can give
them such evidence, they just said "nevermind."

I've really come to the conclusion that ignoring them is the best.

What I did, and I suggest you do, is inform the service providers that
you deal with (and are important to you) that these things may happen.

Give them proof that what you do is legit. After that, simply ignore
the people who do this stuff.

That's my humble suggestion. It works... ;-)

Best Regards,
Max

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com