Re: [epub] Caution To All Ezine Publishers/Writer!
> After a *very quick* peruse of its site, I don't know *exactly* what
> SpamCop does with accusations it receives, but it appears that it may be
> recklessly passing on such accusations to network administrators and
> others in a way that makes the accusations "public" and that causes harm
> to innocent e-mail publishers.

That is exactly what they do Perry and several respected,
innocent publishers have had their email account or website
or both shut down.  In some cases it was only after the
threat of a lawsuit did the ISP and webhost listen to reason
and restore service.

Sharon Bray-McPherson
B.Mac's Marketing Enterprises
Your One-Stop Marketing, Work-at-Home
and Financial Service Provider
http://www.bmacs.net

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com