Re: [epub] Caution To All Ezine Publishers/Writer!
QUESTION:  Is there another organization like SpamCop or are they alone?

I have yet to have anything to do with SpamCop, and have never even looked over their site.

However, if I ever get accused of spamming by them, the first thing I would do is report the email notifying me of such as an unsolicited email!

If any of you have read my ezine, you already know I LOVE to make fun of spamming and the stupid tricks people try to pull on me.  That's my revenge.  I don't need to go running around trying to shut people off of the Internet.

Joe Bingham
NetPlay Newsletter!
http://www.huntspot.go.coolebiz.com
Get the BENEFITS of publishing an Ezine
WITHOUT all of the WORK
mailto:netplay@goingplatinum.com

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com