Re: [epub] AOL cuts off some of my recipients
In a message dated 4/26/01 10:49:04 AM Central Daylight Time, sudanym@aol.com
writes:

> Even for AOL members, there is a limit on how many recipients you can have
> one email. To send to additional recipients, copy/paste the text into
> another email.

If you have an AOL account that you use, all you need to do is call the AOL
security department and let them know that you are a legitamate business.
They mark your account so that you can send to unlimited recepients in one
email without worry.

Mari Peckham
PowerPromoPlus, your online advertising solution
http://www.powerpromoplus.com
Advertise_Online ezine - advertising tips, tools, and techniques
http://www.advertise-online.net
advertise_online-subscribe@egroups.com

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com