Re: [epub] Spamcop
Julian Haight is the founder of SpamCop and his authority is self-proclaimed. He and his group are not any official law
enforcement agency. They are bullies and that is how they enforce their authority. They bully people into accepting
theeir accusations. As I said in an earlier post, the general reaction of most service providers is to accept such claims as
fact, without any investigation or without giving the accused the right to defend themselves.

We at e-Crucible want an INTERNATIONAL definition of what constitutes Spam, with all service providers required to
abide by that definition, and with enforcement by official law enforcement not a bunch of vigilantes.

John Botscharow
Executive Director
e-Crucible, Inc.
http://www.freedom-is-not-free.org

4/26/01 10:48:37 PM, "Norman Purcell" <npurcell@ptd.net> wrote:

>I have several questions concerning Spamcop.net.

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com