Re: [epub] Spamcop
I totally agree, Norm.

After I got "busted" by this self-appointed judge and jury, I went to the web site and also sent lots of curious publisher friends of mine and number one: it is so garbled and full of **** without EVER really saying anything that we wondered if HE knew what he was saying and number two: who appointed him to this Internet "god" type position. Also, I made the mistake of replying and have been getting lots of "follow up" mailings that seem to ME to BE spam!

Jan T-D
Rim Digest
newbie lover and spam/scam hater
now even bigger spam cop detester!

Norman Purcell wrote:

> I have several questions concerning Spamcop.net.

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com