Re: [epub] Question about confirmations
Hello Sharon,

At this time I send my newsletter from my personal email
address so I want to be especially sure that I get a
confirmation just in case.  I have not received any spam
complaints as of yet.  The previous newsletter that I
published using Listbot as host is where I received the most
complaints about people saying they had not subscribed even
though Listbot does require confirmation.

Sincerely,

Sharon Bray-McPherson

B.Mac's Marketing Enterprises
Your One-Stop Marketing, Work-at-Home
and Financial Service Provider
http://www.bmacs.net

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com