Re: [epub] Spamcop
Norman, I agree totally to this one.  What authority does this Spam Cop have anyway?  Anybody have any ideas as to how we go about finding information about this place?

Joe Bingham
NetPlay Newsletter!
http://www.huntspot.go.coolebiz.com
Get the BENEFITS of publishing an Ezine
WITHOUT all of the WORK
mailto:netplay@goingplatinum.com

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com