Re: [epub] AOL cuts off some of my recipients
Call the aol member service number and tell them you email a newsletter to
xxx people once a month or whatever and to please put you on the approved
list for sending out an opt-in newsletter and that it is not spam advertising
(and make sure that it is not). We did this at SmallShipCruises.com for our
FairWinds newsletter and The Cruise Chef, and things work just fine now.

They will put you on a special list and emails will go right through.

Shirley Linde, Editor
www.smallshipcruises.com
The biggest website in the world on small ships ...

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com