[epub] Re: Spamcop
Hi everyone,

Regarding this Spamcop website and this JH, do you think that you should
forward your complaints to a government authority? Demanding why and how he
and his website are authorized to practice their self-proclaimed authority.
Evidently, no one has any idea about his background and qualifications.

Anyone volunteers to do a research on this? And finding or seeking the right
government authority to forward your complaints? I think we all should voice our concerns and set up an authorized international  non-profit organization for this Spamcop.

Juliette Lac
www.pariswoman.com
for women living & networking in Paris, France
www.audiowalks.com
audio walking tours of European cities

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com