[epub] the option "remote groups" (answers "in private" would be the best)
How do you set up the "remote group" option in a correct way
and how does it work?

Is there some way to have a list on another isp, but you can
cross-post to the list@yahoogroups.com and it ends up
in the other list hosted by another isp and at the same time
you can do the same thing with the other list.

I know that the "remote group"-option only archives messages
from the outside list, but maybe I'm wrong and there is some
other nice feature of this?

If not I think yahoo should think about fixing some feature like
this! =)

Maybe this was a looong shot - but still it could be an thing...

  / H

PS. If you want to answer me "in private" I would be glad DS.

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com