[epub] banning a whole domain
How do I ban a whole domain? I've had encounters with
romepastor.com joining one of my lists
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anathema and this person
has a auto-reply message with some irritating spam.

I'm going to report this person to both yahoogroups
abuse department and my ISP.

Does anyone have any advice on this subject?

  / H

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com