[epub] Re: Rich media emails

  Subject: Rich media emails

  Hi

  First of all apologies for lateness of response. Second, apologies for losing name of person who addressed me re rich media emails. I do have a great excuse but don't want to bore you all with it - let's just call it terminal PC collapse. I now have a brand new laptop but have lost a lot of files and all opened email.

  Anyway, funny you should mention rich media emails. I have just started getting press releases on this subject - in fact there is something in the last issue of Online Publishing News at (www.onlinepublishingnews.com) on a company called Metamail. Great for the US market but I feel there may be some resistance to this technology in Europe (especially the UK) where broadband services are far from widespread.

  I receive a rich media email myself and have tried to unsubscribed (I have ended up blocking it) because it takes so long to download.

  Do send me a press release on your product and a reminder of who you are etc. Sorry again about the crash.

  regards

  Soozie Campbell
  Editor
  Online Publishing News

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com