Re: [epub] Re: Caution To All Ezine Publishers/Writer!
Hi jl,

After I spouted off concerning my informing all of my
subscribers about SpamCop I had the same thought. I'm going
to have to eat my words now.  I'm not going to give SpamCop
the free publicity.

mea culpa.

Sharon Bray-McPherson

B.Mac's Marketing Enterprises
Your One-Stop Marketing, Work-at-Home
and Financial Service Provider
http://www.bmacs.fr.st/

Get Brian's EBook: Insider's Guide to Power Ezine Promotion!
Packed with comprehensive ezine promotion info, this brand
new book will help skyrocket the growth of your list.
Straight from Ezine-Tips writer and ezine expert Brian Alt!
Details:<a href=" http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?email4
">AOL click here</a>.
To receive notification of future releases and special deals:
mailto:join-possibilities@emailpossibilities.com