re: [epub] Lists, Bulk, and Data Base (Was In defense...)
  • To: <epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: re: [epub] Lists, Bulk, and Data Base (Was In defense...)
  • From: John Botscharow <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 10:30:12 -0500

Bob,

Very interesting answer. I certainly agree with your reasons for not doing it in either of the fashions I listed, but I do not feel that either instance should be considered "Spam." But that's a topic we agreed we would disagree on. <LOL>

Thanks a lot. Your advice is much appreciated. And I will do it the way you suggested, not because of any concern over Spam, but because I agree with your "sales" philosophy!!!

John Botscharow <john@3r-marketing.com>

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563