[epub] Advertising Rates
Hello everybody. I started my ezine, Business Today, about 7 months ago. I
didn't think people would be as interested in what I have to say as they
have been. I have had several requests for advertising rates and swap ads
in and with my ezine. I am not very familiar with rates and swap ads. Any
help you guys could give me would be very much appreciated.  I need HELP.

Bryant V. Cook
Executive Dir., eProfit Central
(http://www.eprofitcentral.com)
Providing the resources and services
to promote and build your business---
online and off, since 1997.

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563