[epub] Emergency request to all publishers...! Need help ASAP!
Hi Everyone,

I have a bit of a problem with my site and am looking for a new host...
I could use all the help I can get so if you have ANY recommendations
please email me. BUT please first take a look at what I need...

My site www.funezines.com is getty a bit heavy... It's getting a lot of
visitors and is driving the server it is on nuts....

My host can't provide me with the needed service as they keep messing with
my site because it's to big for them to handle.

I'm not forced to look for a new host or even a dedicated server which can
be very costy...

What I need is:

1. At least 300 MB of space. The more the merrier.
2. At least 99.5% uptime guaranteed for http,smpt,ftp etc...
3. A host which doesn't cost an arm and a leg...
4. Perl 5 for linux.
5. A linux operating system.
6. MySql support - MySql 4 I think or even newer...
7. Traffic well lets start with about 10Gb a month...
8. A lot of email accounts...
9. Site statistics... - Good statistics...
10. SSL support...

I'm presently using communitech.net they have the best technology out there
and great tech support but it's hard for them to have my site on a server
with 500 other sites amnd my site eating more resources than all the rest
together... ;-)

I would love to hear from anyone who has any offer for me...
BUT I am already looking into http://www.hostforprofit.com so don't
tell me about them...

Also if you know someone offering dedicated servers cheap let me know...
I can currently get a dedicated server at around 3-500$/month which is VERY
expensive for me at this time...

I would like to thank all of you in advance for you kind help!

Best Regards,
Max.

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563