Re: [epub] Emergency request to all publishers...! Need help ASAP!
Max,

I've been online and hosting sites for nearly three and a half years.
The first year, I jumped from one low-cost host provider to another --  due to poor uptime and support. I have been using Westhost for the past two and
a half years. Uptime has been very good. I've never used the sql options, but they have them, I think.

Might be worth looking into.  http://www.westhost.com

Best,
Mickie Kennedy                       mailto:mkennedy@daytips.com
DayTips.com                             <http://www.daytips.com>
Tel: (410) 732-0871          "Give your e-mail a daily checkup!"

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563