Re: [epub] Emergency request to all publishers...! Need help ASAP!
At 08:00 PM 5/8/01 +0200, Max Shifrin wrote:
>What I need is:
>1. At least 300 MB of space. The more the merrier.
>2. At least 99.5% uptime guaranteed for http,smpt,ftp etc...
>3. A host which doesn't cost an arm and a leg...
>4. Perl 5 for linux.
>5. A linux operating system.
>6. MySql support - MySql 4 I think or even newer...
>7. Traffic well lets start with about 10Gb a month...
>8. A lot of email accounts...
>9. Site statistics... - Good statistics...
>10. SSL support...

Max, you might want to take a look at http://super.olm.net/.  I have
limited experience with them, but they come highly recommended by Ray
Whiting (also of this list).  I set up my husband's site with them, and I'm
moving some other sites there, too.

I think their e-commerce special includes everything you need.  It's
$29.95/month.

Cathy Stucker

Cathy Stucker, The Idea Lady(tm)
Make attracting customers and building your business
easy, inexpensive and fun!
Get a FREE marketing tip, technique or strategy
every week in Bright Ideas!
Subscribe at http://www.IdeaLady.com/bright.htm
Mailto:cathy@idealady.com

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563