Re: [epub] Emergency request to all publishers...! Need help ASAP!
>Hi Everyone,
>
>I have a bit of a problem with my site and am looking for a new host...
>I could use all the help I can get so if you have ANY recommendations
>please email me. BUT please first take a look at what I need...

      ***** suggest you give a call to Gary Wheeler 252-236-3150 of Village
One. Gary has been supporting the NOBOSS website and list(s) for the past 4
years. Even more important than reasonable rates, we have found Gary to be
(a) available as needed and (b) when something goes amiss -- and things do
in cyberspace -- we are not left-in-the-dark as to either the problem OR
solution. Gary had not been taking on new clients for some time... but I
believe he is now positioned to add a couple.

Gary, here is the balance of this guys posting. He may not be a fit for you
-- either expense-wise or specs -- but the posting could cause some other
publishers to check-in. Never hurts I figure.

--------

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563