Re: [epub] Emergency request to all publishers...! Need help ASAP!
Hi Max,

At 04:00 am 9/05/01, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>I have a bit of a problem with my site and am looking for a new host...
>I could use all the help I can get so if you have ANY recommendations
>please email me. BUT please first take a look at what I need...

Max,

Try www.venturesonline.com

I've been using them for a while, and they really do have a "can do"
attitude. they will cater for everything you want, inc. Linyx (I think)

they have an excellent suport system - I've had queries answered in less
than half an hour.

Go to www.webhostingtalk.com as well. This is a forum where hosting issues
are discussed, and you'll see good and bad comments put up  for all to see.
The owners of many hosting companies hang out here too, and often respond
to posts.

You'll find a lot of alternatives there too.

regards,

Eric Graudins
from Tasmania, Australia:
the land down under
THE LAND DOWN UNDER

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563