Re: [epub] Emergency request to all publishers...! Need help ASAP!
Max,

I can host you. 10 gigs is NOT a lot of traffic. I can
do everything except the statistics (I may be able to add that at some
point... but don't currently have anything running). Also, as for tech
support, you'd basically be on your own, because if you know how to install
your own CGI's and deal with MySQL then you probably already know as much as
me :-) Of course... I'd help in what way I could. Oh... and it's cobalt linux
I use.

Phil

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563