re: [epub] Postmaster General Problem / need HELP!
 >>  I have content prepared in MS Word, but when I cut and paste it into PMG
 >>  and then mail it out,  I get all kinds of freaky characters and stuff
 >>  instead of quotes and apostrophes. I tried pasting into notepad and then
 >>  to PMG, and still the same problems...
Joe,

That's not your email client's fault. It happens with every email client I have ever used. DOC files do that. my best suggestion is to use your TEXT editor only for composing email. That's what worked for me.

Best regards,

John Botscharow
Partner 3R Marketing
REAL Help From REAL Marketers
http://www.3r-marketing.com

Editor and Co-Publisher
Web Guerrilla Journal
Our Weekly Guerrilla Marketing Newsletter
http://www.3r-marketing.com/index.php?journal

Editor and Publisher
R-Market Daily
Our Free Daily Marketing Newsletter
mailto:R-Market-Daily-subscribe@Topica.com

Executive Director
e-Crucible, Inc.
Registered Not-For-Profit For Internet Marketers and Publishers Concerned About The Spam Hysteria On The Internet
http://www.freedom-is-not-free.org

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563