Re: [epub] Emergency request to all publishers...! Need help ASAP!
Hi Juliette,

Thank you for this quality resource! I'll check it out and the CNET
hosts link as well!

It seems like a very good host what you just offered!

Thanks,
Max.

--
Best regards,
Max Shifrin.

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563