Re: [epub] Emergency request to all publishers...! Need help ASAP!
Hi Jan,

Thank you for this one but I decided to go on a get my own server and not
to be host dependant as my site grows rather rapidly and I don't want
to have the headache of moving it again in a few months - unless I can
outgrow my own server... ;-) (which I doubt very much)

Thanks again!

Best Regards,
Max.

--
Best regards,
Max Shifrin.

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563