Re: [epub] Emergency request to all publishers...! Need help ASAP!
Hi Bob,

Thanks for this site, I looked for a few minutes and it looks good...
If I don't find anything better I'll probably go with this one...

The proccessor there is a wee bit slow... Even my home machine has a faster
one... ;-)

Thanks!

Max.

Sweep the Net wrote:

> Max,
>
> Cihost has dedicated servers starting at $99
> http://cihost.com
>
> The processor is a little slow, but if you are
> the only site on it, it shouldn't be bad.

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563