Re: [epub] Templates for free web based e-mail services
Hello,

I have just joined this list and have been reading the posts with interest.
particularly the ones relating to SpamCop.

I am putting together a newsletter. I have a problem handling HTML based
templates for free web based e-mail services like Yahoo, Hotmail etc?

I find that the design gets distorted with all the pictures appearing at the
bottom of the mail, individually. The same mail, if downloaded via Outlook
Express, downloads perfectly but when seen online appears as a mess.

Have others have had a similar problem? Any pointers will help :)

Thanks and regards

Maya Rao

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563