[epub] Re: Postmaster General Problem / need HELP!
Joe, never had that happen, so sorry I cannot help you.  But if you
find out what is wrong, please post it here in case this happens to
someone else.  It might help them out if the need arises.  :)

Cindy Thomas, Editor

 FrugalSimplicity.com   http://www.frugalsimplicity.com

 Autism Depot  http://www.autismdepot.com

 American Colonial History  http://www.americancolonialhistory.com

-- In epub@y..., "Joe Mancuso" <Joe@p...> wrote:
> I have content prepared in MS Word, but when I cut and paste it
into PMG
> and then mail it out,  I get all kinds of freaky characters and
stuff
> instead of quotes and apostrophes. I tried pasting into notepad and
then
> to PMG, and still the same problems...
>
> Any PMG users out there ever come across this one?
>
> If so...what should I do?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Joe Mancuso
> PCmailer.com, Inc.
> (636) 532-4200 voice
> (636) 532-5553 fax
> joe@p...

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563