RE: [epub] Postmaster General Problem / need HELP!
Hi,

I've found that if you put anything into Word, then copy and paste it
somewhere else, you will still have the 'format codes' in there somewhere.

I have found this to be with with InfogeneratorPRO and I think they are all
pretty similar in that regard.

You are better off putting it into your text editor -- then copy and paste
to wherever. I use Edit Classic Pro and it's a great little program.

Hope this helps.

Your Partner in Success,

Lois

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563