[epub] a newbie question
Hi:

Iíve been lurking for a while as Iíve been building my public speaking
coaching site http://www.powerpublicspeaking.com
<http://www.powerpublicspeaking.com/>  and e-zine.  Now Iím beginning to get
requests for ads in the e-zine, but they are not ads that I think are
appropriate to my content and readership.  Is there a commonly accepted or
expected protocol about this?  Iím saying no to these ads, but would an
expert advise that I take anything right now to build readership?   Iím sure
I donít need to take any ad swap offered, but the e-world has a lot of
customs Iím only beginning to learn.

Thanks,
Kirby Tepper

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563