[epub] Can Mac Users...
Can "Mac" users read *.txt files created on a Windows computer?
I think the answer is yes, but I want to make sure before I get
started on my next project.

Thanks in advance...

David Hallum
eBook News - Covering the Electronic Publishing Industry.
In a totally interactive manner! http://ebooknews.netfirms.com/
ePublishers & ePublications Resource Directory
http://ebooknews.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/search/ilink.cgi?MSIG
The eBook Auction http://The-eBook-Auction.com

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563