[epub] Forum for free articles
I've just received an email from the owner of this forum
http://www.TheFreeSearch.com/
I've had a look, and it may be useful to ezine publishers and article
writers - you can post your articles, or copy articles for use, and also
each section has a feedback and a discussion forum. Like a mailing list,
but web-based.

Dianne Reuby <><
Free Site Builder website and ezine
Build a website without breaking the bank!
mailto:freesitebuilder-subscribe@topica.com
http://www.freesitebuilder.co.uk/

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563