Re: [epub] Can Mac Users...
Yes and no ...

It depends if they have a work processor that can "translate" it. MS Office
2001 does it just fine but I've had problems doing so this week with
AppleWorks 5.x . Simple Text is a lttle text editor that comes with the
system but I've troubles getting it to convert the files also.

If you want to make a text file (ebook?) available to Mac users, the best
bet is to save it as HTML or use Adobe's Acrobat (My personal choice)

Hope this helps!

Michael G

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563