Re: [epub] a newbie question
Hi Kirby,

I originally only accepted ads that were directly related to my content,
then through pressures to grow my subscription base, I started accepting
classifieds.  I now have a lucrative classified section where I publish
non-related ads.  Our readers are not 1 dimensional and may well be
interested in other ads, but I respect their choice by proclaiming the ads
to be classified.  They can peruse them or skip the section if they choose.
I will also often upgrade ads to the main section of my newsletter if they
relate directly to my content.

Regards,
Denese

Denese Sinclair
http://WebTips.netfirms.com
Free Online Courses, Tools and Tips

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563