RE: [epub] a newbie question
Hi:

Thanks to all of you who responded with your experience.  Some of the ads
I've been asked to take have indeed been of the type and caliber that I
don't want to be associated with.  Your experience confirms my feeling that
it's essential not to take those ads.  Can't thank you enough.

Kirby Tepper
http://www.powerpublicspeaking.com

Feeling neglected by your email list hosting company?

High-speed, reliable email list hosting is our ONLY business.
Trust _PC Magazine's_ "Editor's Choice" with your list, and
get up to TWO MONTHS FREE! Call by May 31st for details.
SparkLIST.com Corporation o The Business Email List Experts
Tel: +1 877.772.7563