  From: Michael Gunn
  To: epub@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 8:56 AM
  Subject: Re: [epub] Can Mac Users...

  Yes and no ...

  It depends if they have a work processor that can "translate" it. MS Office
  2001 does it just fine but I've had problems doing so this week with
  AppleWorks 5.x . Simple Text is a lttle text editor that comes with the
  system but I've troubles getting it to convert the files also.

  If you want to make a text file (ebook?) available to Mac users, the best
  bet is to save it as HTML or use Adobe's Acrobat (My personal choice)

  Hope this helps!

  Michael G

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15