Re: [epub] Creative techniques on promoting my newsletter
agiles1228@hotmail.com writes:

> I have spent quite a bit of time promoting my newsletter and I would
> like some more creative tips on how to promote it...I am not having
> as much success as I would like....any suggestions would be very
> helpful.

You could always join an ad-swap club such as our one here at LABLaugh :-)...
how's that for advertising your own services. You can get more info by
sending an email to swapclubinfo@lablaughs.com

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15