[epub] Spam experience
Good morning e-Pubbers! (or is it E-pubbers?)

I contribute to a daily ezine called Ezine-Tips ( http://Ezine-Tips.com )
for email newsletter publishers and other online publishers. We are working
on a series of stories dealing with the latest in spam and are casting our
nets looking for your first-hand experiences as e-publishers dealing with
spam. Specifically, we're looking for people who have changed their
publication specs or processes to avoid being labeled as spam, or who have
been caught in anti-spam filters, or who have run into problems with their
ISPs because of spam complaints. If you have a story to share, please send
a note to me ( mailto:roberts@list-universe.com ) with a few details, and
I'll contact you. We're not looking for how you have dealt with spam in
your personal email, just as it affects your epublishing business. thanks
for any help you can pass along!

Janet Roberts
Associate Editor
http://List-Universe.com

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15