[epub] joint venture subscription processing and reporting
Hello, my name is Michael.

I've never participated in a discussion list before! :)

Well, it has been a few months now... and I am still not done... :). My focus has turned from using it for myself to marketing it to publishers as an easy to use solution. Anyway, the reason I am not done yet is that I decided to build a reporting system that you can log into and checks statistics from (hmmm... lots of work!).

I am very close to being done with the whole shebang :), but I would like some input!

What are the important features that you would want in a product such as this?

What kinds of reports would be useful to you as a publisher?

If you already use a product such as this... what do you like about it and what don't you like about it?

If you have any input at all, whether it answers one of these questions or not, let me know. I appreciate the time you take to help me improve my future product.

Also, if any of you are interested in being my guinea pigs :), let me know, as I am going set up 25-50 free test accounts that will help me troubleshoot new and existing features.

Thanks,
Michael
contact me here >>>>> admin@zaptacular.com

E-mail Newsletter Tactics * June 14-15th * Reston, VA
Learn how to profit from e-mail newsletters, use them as a
promotional tool to enhance brand awareness and market
your company's services. Speakers include companies such
as e-Dialog, Net Plus Marketing, MAPS, DoubleClick, Lyris,
Folio Magazine and SparkList.com. Sign up TODAY and
SAVE $100. For more information and to register:
http://opt-influence.com/c/pl.cgi?intm15